Happy November!

This week for the student blogging challenge is free choice. I just wanted to say Happy November! What are you looking forward to this month? I can’t believe October has passed, and you had a great Halloween! I found this image off of pixabay.

4 thoughts on “Happy November!

1. Hi, Eleanor!

I am a commenter for Student Blogging Challenge.

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. What are you looking forward to this month?

1. Thanks for visiting my blog! I am looking forward to Thanksgiving as well. What I’m not looking forward to is the cold!

2. Eleanor, I just love November. There is just something so cozy about thinking about being thankful all month.

I love November snow flurries. In our state, we call it stick season because it is sort of between the foliage and the snow-covered trees. You can see every branch against the colorful sky in such a beautiful way. I also love that there are no ticks and bugs to bother you while you enjoy the outdoors, and sometimes I go out on my porch and snuggle under a comforter on the rocking chair, just watching the moon rise or the snow flurries fall. Hooray for November!

What do you love about Thanksgiving?

~Miss Blessing
    STUBC commenter
    Vermont, USA

1. I love November, too! I love all of the fall months. Fall is definitely my favorite season. I love Thanksgiving not only for the food, but because you’re with family. Thanks for visiting my blog, Miss. Blessing!