My Books

On this page, I will post books that I have read. I will tell you whether I liked it or not. I’m very excited to post on this page because I love reading!

The first book I’ve read this school year is, “Eleanor and Park,” by Rainbow Rowell. This was about two high school students with different personalities that end up together. I found this story very cute, and how they helped each other get through the school year. I would say there’s really nothing I would want to change about the story except for the ending. There’s never really a happy ending all the time.

The second book I’ve read is, “Holding Up the Universe,” by Jennifer Niven. I wasn’t so crazy about this book. It was similar to “Eleanor and Park,” but it was such a long book, and so much was happening at once. However, I liked it because it was also a cute book, and it was also about highschoolers meeting each other, and get through high school together.

Right now, I’m reading, “Fish in a Tree,” by Lynda Mullaly Hunt. I just started it, and I’m hooked into it already! I can’t wait to finish it. It’s about a girl named Ally who has an inability to read, but her new teacher finds the good in Ally.

I recently read “All Your Twisted Secrets.” It was definitely more of a young adult book, but I ended up really liking it. The ending it totally not what I expected, but it made the book more interesting and deep. It kind of a mystery/drama and maybe thriller type book.